Rugby is an amazing sport. It builds positive, strong attributes on a variety of levels. It promotes, first and foremost, team play. There are 15 players on the field, working towards a shared goal and supporting each other every step of the way. It also develops all kinds of muscles, ball skills, communication skills and hand-eye coordination. All things that benefit our little growing stars a.k.a. the Comox Valley Rugby Rascals.
[important]Click Here to View the Current Training Schedule[/important]
- First Mini Spring Season Practice - Sunday, March 3rd at the Comox Recreation Centre @ 1:00 - 3:00pm. BRING A BUDDY”
- Youth are asked to participate in as many training dates as possible in order to gain the most from the program and to be properly prepared for Jamborees throughout the season.
- Tall socks and Shorts (The team colors are maroon & black - so black socks/shorts are preferred.)
- T-shirt or layered T-shirt with a well-fitted long sleeve shirt underneath (no hoodies)
- Water Bottle
- Properly fitted mouth guard - U10 & up *(Please see Mouth Guard Policy.)*
- The team colors are maroon & black - so black socks/shorts are preferred.