CAMPBELL RIVER, BC - The BC Rugby Referees’ Society will be running a Level One Introduction to Officiating Course in Campbell River on the weekend of June 22nd and 23rd. Completion of this course will give participants a minimum certification to referee Rugby in British Columbia.
- Location: Carihi Secondary School – 350 Dogwood Street, Campbell River, BC, V9W 2X9
- Dates: June 22 & 23, 2013
- Times: Saturday 5 pm to 7 pm; Sunday 9 am to 4 pm
- Instructor: John De Goede
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM
- Registration deadline: June 7, 2013
- Registration Contact: Louise Wheeler, email@example.com / 604.737.3065
- Early registration (by June 18, 2013): $65.00 + GST (Total $68.25 payable to BC Rugby)
- Late Registration (after June 18, 2013): $75.00 + GST (Total $78.75 payable to BC Rugby)
Please note: Prerequisites for those looking to take the course include an IRB Law Test (www.irblaws.com/EN/) and a Rugby Ready Test (www.irbrugbyready.com). Course participants are required to bring both completion certificates to the course session, or email copies to John DeGoede (firstname.lastname@example.org). Time to complete these tests vary depending on your background — please allow several hours to complete.
Course participants are asked to dress appropriately for indoor gymnasium activity and are required to bring their own whistles.