Rugby is an amazing sport. It builds positive, strong attributes on a variety of levels. It promotes, first and foremost, team play. There are 15 players on the field, working towards a shared goal and supporting each other every step of the way. It also develops all kinds of muscles, ball skills, communication skills and hand-eye coordination. All things that benefit our little growing stars a.k.a. the Comox Valley Rugby Rascals.
[important]Current Training Schedule[/important]
- Location: Lower Lake Trail Field, Courtenay B.C.
- Dates: Wednesdays 5pm - 6pm; Sundays 10am - 11am
- Youth are asked to participate in both weekly training dates in order to gain the most from the program and to be properly prepared for Jamborees throughout the season.
- Tall socks and Shorts (The team colors are maroon & black - so black socks/shorts are preferred.)
- T-shirt or layered T-shirt with a well-fitted long sleeve shirt underneath (no hoodies)
- Water Bottle
- Properly fitted mouth guard - U10 & up *(Please see Mouth Guard Policy.)*
- The team colors are maroon & black - so black socks/shorts are preferred.