[important]The BC Rugby Referees’ Society will be holding a Level One Officiating Course on Friday, November 2nd and Sunday, November 4th at St. Michaels University School - Middle School in Victoria.[/important]
Level One Officiating Course
- Date and Time: Friday, November 2nd 6-9pm and Sunday November 4th 9am-3pm
- Location: St. Michaels University School - Middle School (3400 Richmond Rd, Victoria, BC)
- Registration Deadline: October 29th, 2012 – Registration Contact: Louise Wheeler (email@example.com)
- Fee: $65 + HST ($72.80 payable to BC Rugby Union)
- Presenter: Bruce Kuklinski
Note: The registration fee includes course manuals, Law Books, and a Rugby Canada registration fee.
Course participants are asked to dress appropriately for some activity which will be done indoors and are asked to bring their own whistles.
[notice]Prerequisites for those looking to take the course include an IRB Law Test (www.irblaws.com/EN/) and a Rugby Ready Test (www.irbrugbyready.com/). Course participants are required to bring both completion certificates to the November 2nd session, or email copies to Bruce Kuklinski (firstname.lastname@example.org)[/notice]